Participant profiles—our participants in numbers
Over 27,000 trade visitors from 72 countries visited INHORGENTA MUNICH 2018, around 90 percent of whom had a high level of decision-making authority. Our visitors are very satisfied with the international trade fair for discoverers.
- 97 % assessed the overall event as "Good" or "Excellent"
- 98 % would recommend the trade fair
- 97 % plan to visit the event again in future
Percentage of visitors achieving the top 3 goals
- General market orientation: 95% "Good" or "Excellent"
- Making new business contacts: 92% "Good" or "Excellent"
- Maintaining existing business relations: 93% "Good" or "Excellent"
|Top ten visitor countries|
|Great Britain and Northern Ireland|
|Denmark incl. Greenland|
Meeting place for international decision-makers
90 percent of our visitors are decision-makers or have an influence on purchasing and acquisition decisions.
Around 70 percent have a leading role in their business:
- Sole traders / joint owners / self-employed professionals
- Managing directors / board directors
- Divisional / departmental managers / authorized representatives
- Section / group / team leaders
Top five responsibilities of our trade visitors
- Management / leadership roles
- Sales / marketing
- Product development / design
- Purchasing / procurement
- Production / manufacturing / quality control