Press tickets can be obtained at the trade show in
the Press Center WEST.
The Press Center WEST is open for you from
Thursday, February 13, 2014
- one day
before the start of the show – from 13:00 to 17:00.
We as exhibition organizer wish to make it
easier for journalists to access information about our events and company with
the aid of accreditation, which is used exclusively for the purpose of
journalistic reporting. Therefore we need verification of your activity
as a journalist. Acceptable credentials include the following:
- An official valid press ID (not expired)
- An imprint that verifies your editorial activity (not older than 6 months)
- A recently published report or article that features your name (not older than 6 months)
Opening hours Press Centre WEST
- For photographers: photo credit.
|Thursday||February 13, 2014||13:00
to 17:00||(day prior to the show)|
|Friday||February 14, 2014||08:30
|Saturday||February 15, 2014||08:30
|Sunday||February 16, 2014||08:30
|Monday||February 17, 2014||08:30
look forward to meeting you at INHORGENTA MUNICH 2014. Contact
- The press ticket will not enable you to travel free of charge
to the trade fair center on means of transport operated by the Munich
Public Transport Authority (MVV). Please buy a ticket for your journey
to and from the fair ground.
- Parking at the Press Center West:
For accredited journalists car park spaces will be available in the
West Multi-Storey Car Park. We will exchange your entry ticket at the
Press Center West for a free exit ticket.
- Mobile production units: Special permits for mobile-production units are available from the media office
INHORGENTA MUNICH Press team
+49 89 949-11398